Manually operated utility press, with or without built-in boiler and suction unit
- Manually operated press
- Effortless lowering of the upper buck by means of an easy maneuverable lever and pedal system carried out by pulling down a large handle placed on the upper board and by pressing the relevant pedal.
- The lower buck features both up-steaming and suction.
- Polished upper board, steam heated and made of stainless steel.
- The opening of the upper board is controlled by a pedal, which simultaneously sets off the suctioning in order to prevent the shifting of the garment on the board during this operation.
- The PM 98 is available with either a built-in boiler and suction unit or for connection to a central steam and vacuum supply. Upon request, PM 98 can also be supplied with an upper polished buck for laundry.
- Complete steam iron assembly
- Steam gun
- Steam – air gun
- Swinging arm with suction and spotting shape
- Upper anti-gloss and Teflon-coated plate
- Built-in steam boiler
- Built-in suction unit