- Ghidini automatic presses are easily operated thanks to their pneumatic systems.
- Higher power pressing, fully adjustable, and a variety of bucks for specialist applications.
- The wide opening bucks, facilitate both the pressing operation and the use of the steam iron.
- Operation of the press head may be controlled by pedals (AP version), in order to leave the operator’s hands free. In this case, to ensure operator safety, a safe-hands protection frame is fitted to the press head.
- Alternatively, the head of the press may be controlled by two buttons (AB version), which have to be pushed simultaneously.
- The presses are available either completely self contained with built-in electric and automatic steam boiler, vacuum and compressor unit as required, or for central supplies operation.
- The P87 has a faster lowering action than the P88, and is particularly suitable for rapid service dry cleaning shops, press centers and clothing industry.
Furthermore P87 is equipped with a shading device controlled by a lever that allows the press head to be lowered without pressing it on the lower buck: in this way it is possible to steam and vacuum the clothes without pressing them.
- Upper anti-shine Teflon plate
- Complete steam iron assembly
- Swinging arm with suction and spotting shape
- Steam-air spotting gun
- Built-in vacuum unit
- Built-in steam boiler
- Automatic working cycle preset by timers
- Built-in compressor unit
- Blowing device
- Additional vacuum pedal
- AP – Lowering of the press head controlled by one pedal, complete with safety frame
- AB – Lowering of the press head controlled by two push buttons